Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Hi There" Ladybug Card


Yay! It's scraplift time! LOL


My inspiration for this card came from HERE. Eerily similar, aren't they?


The card is standard A2 size and I rounded the right side corners with my new We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. All of the cardstock is from Papertrey Ink, except the black, which is DCWV. The ladybug was cut at 2.5" with the Cricut using the Walk In My Garden cartridge. The background paper is from the My Mind's Eye Simply Delightful stack, and the velvety red and pink dotted paper is from a Michael's clearance sale a few years ago - the maker is unknown.


The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Mega Mixed Messages set and was stamped with VersaMagic chalk ink Hint of Pesto. 


The circle and scalloped circle were cut in the Cuttlebug with Nestabilities.  The pink scalloped border was punched using the Fiskars Threading Water punch.


Super easy and versatile enough for lots of different occasions!

No comments: