Sunday, September 19, 2010

Embossed Flowers Thank You Card

If you tilt your head just a bit, the card will be straight! LOL OK, so my picture taking ability stinks.

I can't even begin to express how simple and easy this card was!! The "white" embossed piece is Core'dinations Whitewash cardstock with a lavender core. I embossed it with the "Elegant Bouquet" embossing folder from Stampin Up in my Cuttlebug. I sanded the embossing until the core color showed.

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's "Signature Greetings" and was stamped in purple ink and heat embossed, then cut using a Nestabilities die in my Cuttlebug. A few clear rhinestones in the center of the flowers finish it off.

You can use this base for soooo many different kinds of cards - just change the colors and sentiment to suit your occassion!

No comments: