Sunday, January 16, 2011

Post It Note Holder



This was a fun and easy little holder to make! It is not my original idea, but I can't remember where I got the instructions from. This holder will hold a 3x3" Post It pad.

The main piece is a piece of cardstock 3 1/16" x 9", scored at 3", 3 3/8", 6 1/2", and 6 7/8". I then used a Fiskars border punch on the end piece for the scalloped edge. If you wish to have a straight edge, cut the cardstock to 3 1/16" x 8 1/2" and make the score marks the same as before.

The front cover pieces are 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" (I used red), and 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" (patterned). Cut 2 of each if you want to cover the back as well. The flap pieces are 1 3/8" x 2 3/4" (red) and 1 1/8" x 2 1/2" (patterned). The flap is held down with a velcro circle.

The flowers on mine were made using Papertey Ink's Beautiful Blooms II #1 dies in my Cuttlebug. All cardstock is Papertrey Ink, except the yellow which is Bazzil. The patterned paper is Bo Bunny, and the brad is Recollections.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nonetheless, there are some essential factors that need
considering before making any selection. For the LED light, there are mainly 3 kinds of white colors
- warm white, natural white and cool white. Light fixtures like floor lamps and chandeliers come
in a wide variety.

my site :: Stehleuchten