Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rejected ATC!

So I'm in a swap of the Cricut MB for Floral ATC's.  I found this fab paper at M's and thought it would be fun to use.  I used a white ATC base from Oriental Trading - 2.5" x 3.5", and layered that with a piece of gold paper, and on top of that the printed paper.  The large flowers are Brides table confetti from the wedding aisle at M's and the small flowers are a daisy punch.  The little gold beads seed beads, also from M's, were strung on thin wire.  What a pain that was!  LOL  The gems in the center of the flowers are 3mm and 5mm, made by Darice and purchased at J's.  

I chose NOT to use this card for my floral swap because it looked to much like a Christmas card, the beads were a total pain, and I wasn't pleased at all with how it turned out.  I still love that fab background paper though!  

No comments: