Thursday, January 8, 2009

"God Bless You" Card


I have several cards that I have made recently, and I will be making a separate post for each. I tried uploading several pictures in one, but they didn't line up right and I knew that would irritate me. Most of these cards were made as part of a request from the Cricut MB for cards for someone who is ill and his family.

This card was made using the Wild Card Cricut cartridge (which, by the way, is an AWESOME cart!!). It was cut at 5.5" and fits into a 6x6 envelope. The base was made from Bazzill cardstock and the printed paper is from the My Mind's Eye Signature Suite paper stack. The "God Bless You" was cut from pink Bazzill and "colored" with Stardust Stickles. A couple of Prima hydrangeas with a brad finish it off. Very simple, very quick!!

No comments: